Lab Kit Requirements:
For most lab materials, we have arranged for one-stop shopping from Electronix Express, at competitive prices.
Fully compatible parts from other vendors may be used. If you already own a fully compatible item, it is not necessary
to purchase another one for a particular course.
ECE 2054, ECE 2074, ECE 3074, ECE 3254
- Students are required to purchase or have:
- RSR/VT A and D Trainer - Part no 32VPTADBRD from Electronix Express or another vendor
- Velleman PCSGU250 Oscilloscope with Function Generator
- Part no 32VPTPCSGU250 from Electronix Express or another vendor
- Digital multimeter - MY64 Part no 01VPTMY64 from Electronix Express is recommended.
Other meters with similar specs are acceptable.
- Meter and scope probe kit - Part no 32VPTTPK2 from Electronix Express is recommended (32VPTTPK2 contains multiples of the cables below).
- need at least 1 - BNC to Test Hook, 3 ft. long (05SPAT1)
- need at least 1 - BNC to Alligators 10x scope probe, 3 ft long (05SPAK220)
- need at least 1 - Banana-to-IC Hook, , 1 black, 1 red, 3ft. long (05ALS5)
- need at least 1 - Banana-to-Alligators, 1 black, 1 red, 3ft. long (05ALS3)
- Screwdriver, 22 Gauge wire stripper, needle nose pliers - tool kit Part no 32VPTTK1 from Electronix Express is recommended. Similar tools are acceptable.
- LTspice - free download from Linear Technology
- You do NOT need Pspice software or books! Do not purchase these items even if they are listed in the bookstore for these classes!
- ECE 2054 and 2074 Students will receive from the ECE Dept:
Parts Kit with all electronic circuit components (resistors, capacitors, inductors, diodes, transistors ICs, etc)
Distribution is in 222 Whittemore
- ECE 3254 and 3074 Students should already have:
- Parts Kit with all electronic circuit components (resistors, capacitors, inductors, diodes, transistors ICs, etc)
- Replacement kits will not be issued if you sold or lost your kit.
- Transfer students should contact Dr. Dennis Sweeney (email@example.com) to obtain a kit.