OpEL > Analog_Discovery_2
Analog Discovery 2 - Features and Specs
Analog Discovery 2 is a multi-function instrument that allows users to use computers to measure, visualize, generate, record, and control mixed signal circuits of all kinds.
Click the picture on the right to link to the manufacturer website to access its tutorials.
1. Two-channel oscilloscope (1Mohm, +-25V, differential, 14-bit, 100MS/s, 30MHz+ bandwidth - with the Analog Discovery BNC Adapter Board)
2. Two-channel arbitrary function generator (+-5V, 14-bit, 100MS/s, 12MHz+ bandwidth - with the Analog Discovery BNC Adapter Board)
3. Stereo audio amplifier to drive external headphones or speakers with replicated AWG signals
4. 16-channel digital logic analyzer (3.3V CMOS, 100MS/s)
5. 16-channel pattern generator (3.3V CMOS, 100MS/s)
6. 16-channel virtual digital I/O including buttons, switches, and LEDs - perfect for logic training applications
7. Two input/output digital trigger signals for linking multiple instruments (3.3V CMOS)
8. Two programmable power supplies (0.+5V , 0.-5V). The maximum available output current and power depend on the Analog Discovery 2 powering choices
9. 250mW max for each supply or 500mW total when powered through USB, 2.1W max for each supply when powered by an auxiliary supply, or or 700mA maximum current for each supply.
10. Two-channel voltmeter (AC, DC, +-25V)
11. Network analyzer - Bode, Nyquist, Nichols transfer diagrams of a circuit. Range: 1Hz to 10MHz
12. Spectrum Analyzer - power spectrum and spectral measurements (noise floor, SFDR, SNR, THD, etc.)
13. Digital Bus Analyzers (SPI, I2C, UART, Parallel, CAN)
Page updated: August 2019